Where is Jordan Taylor? Missing after a haircut in Queens, was at Hell’s Kitchen LGBTQ Club – NBC New York

A family desperately hopes their missing relative, a CUNY law student, will be found safe after he disappeared in Manhattan nearly two weeks ago.

Making the case even more concerning, police found two leads miles apart in a different neighborhood from where Jordan Taylor was last seen alive. His wallet was found on West Street near the Goldman Sachs building in Battery Park City, while his phone was found more than three miles away in Hell’s Kitchen.

Since college, Taylor has made activism and politics the center of his life. The Nyack native went to the barber in Queens two weeks ago and abruptly left the appointment mid-trim and has not been seen since.

He posted a selfie on Facebook and then apparently turned up hours later at the Port Authority bus station.

“He hung for like three hours or so. So it’s kinda weird, like, I guess maybe meeting someone? We weren’t exactly sure at the time,” said Alton Taylor, Jordan’s brother.

He said it was likely Jordan went to LGBTQ nightclub The Q — the same club where John Umberger met two men and was drugged, robbed and presumed dead during a visit to NYC.

“I am checking the phone history with the movement. I’m sure he was there that night between Friday and Saturday morning,” Alton said.

Taylor’s brother wasn’t clear why Jordan’s wallet should have turned up in lower Manhattan.

“We got a call at 9:30 a.m. that someone found his wallet in Goldman Sachs’ Battery Park,” Alton said, adding that there was still no sign of Jordan.

“I don’t want to rule out a heinous foul play. I don’t want to think about it, but I can’t rule it out either,” he said. None of Jordan’s close friends have seen or heard from him, Alton added.

To complicate matters, Taylor was last seen alive in Queens, leaving it a mystery whether his wallet and phone were with him or if they were stolen.

Taylor had participated in the campaigns of the current Lt. gov. Anthony Delgado and Baltimore City Council President Nick Mosby.

“I’m trying to stay, I’m in a good mood. They hope that we will find him safe and sound. And then, you know, we’re going to find a way to get back to some sense of the normalcy of it,” Alton said.

The NYPD said it is policy that any person missing for more than two weeks will be assigned to the Missing Persons Division, which is now leading the investigation into Taylor’s possible whereabouts.